We are smiling for sustainability with the eureciclo Seal
February 5, 2024 – We are now officially part of the eureciclo movement! We are excited to announce that we have received the eureciclo Seal, a significant step towards sustainability and environmental responsibility in practice.
What is the eureciclo Seal?
The eureciclo Seal is not just a symbol but a declaration of our commitment to the planet. It represents our effort to minimize the environmental impacts of the paper and plastic packaging we use. Through eureciclo, we are actively contributing to the compensation and recycling of these materials.
How Does It Work?
- Financial Commitment: We undertake a financial commitment equivalent to the amount of plastic and paper we use in our packaging (100% compensation).
- Investment in Recycling: These resources are directed towards certified projects for solid waste recycling. These projects aim not only to recycle but also to educate and raise awareness, promoting sustainable practices.
- Reduction of Environmental Impacts: With our contribution, we support the recycling of paper and plastic, reducing pollution and promoting the circular economy.
In the video below, carefully prepared by the eureciclo team, you can see exactly how the compensation system adopted by the company works:
Why is it Important?
- Environmental Responsibility: We are taking responsibility for the waste generated by our packaging.
- Contribution to Sustainability: By adopting the seal, we are contributing to building a more sustainable future for the next generations.
- Transparency and Trust: We want to share every step of this commitment with you, our customers, to build a relationship based on transparency and trust.
We are excited about this journey and committed to making a difference. We count on the support of each one of you in this movement for the environment.
Together, we can make the world a better place!
Since 2014, sustainability has been a pillar that makes up the decisions of our business. This year (2022) we were able to take another step towards the goal aligned with the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) of the UN (United Nations).…
Believing in the power of knowledge and putting it into practice makes differences be perceived over time. Here at Omega Light we have invested time, knowledge and experience for the growth of each person involved with our purpose. As part…
Talking about sustainability is more than thinking about nature. Being sustainable applies directly to conserved processes and systems that aim at the well-being of all people involved. It is a culture that, when implemented, makes its operations economically viable, environmentally…